(Sorry it has taken me a while to post this...I was having a hard time getting the pictures off my camera then a really bad headache kept me from blogging. I think most of you already know but I will post anyway!)
Wow, a girl! I had the hankering all along and the sonographer confirmed it. Little Miss didn't cooperate completely because she was turned breech, which made it hard for us to see the goods. The sonographer told us about midway through that she just wouldn't be able to tell us that day because it was too hard to see and she didn't want to tell us wrong. I was soooo disappointed! But right when she was about to quit, little Miss Mc came through for me and started moving to give us a glimpse! I couldn't see anything but I guess that is why she is a girl!

Here is a sweet picture (yet ghetto because we don't have a scanner) of her profile and a cool one of her foot. Hopefully she won't have her Mommy's boats!


Oh my...hairbows, dresses, sponge rollers, tights, dance class, pink and more pink! What have we gotten ourselves into??

We are super excited! Right Rocky??

We decided that our dinner choice would be determined by the sex of the baby. If it was a boy we were going to have steaks or burgers but since it is a girl we went to Patrizzios and ate out on the patio. Very girly and very fun!
5 comments:
she's a beauty!
oh amy, she's precious! i meant to ask you if you had the sono with you at the shower, thanks for sharing! you and rocky are going to be the best girly parents! i hear that rocky is already talking about how he wants her to play tennis and golf! she needs to be a dancer too like ava and bekah!
Oh, jenny...dancing? I am afraid not with her genetics...but we will try! Watch me be a psycho stage mom!
Congratulations! So fun!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment