Well tomorrow morning is the moment of truth...we will hopefully find out the sex of our little baby! I am currently 18 weeks, so we should be able to tell as long as the little nugget cooperates! Spread those legs wide!!
So, here is your chance to make a prediction. I know I should have done this alot earlier, but let's just see who gets this before I start making calls! If you have a prediction, make a comment and we will see if you are right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
bekah is rooting for another bff, so we are thinking it is a girl!
I'm thinking boy. I can picture you at his little football games!
?????????????????????????????
Boy!
Hmmm... I think Boy. Although girl would be awesome because girls are so much easier to make things for!
Don't know why but my guess would be girl! Did you already find out at this point? Can't wait to hear! So fun either way!
We're going to guess girl. You'll be blessed either way for sure! Excited to hear...
I would be cheating...because I'm late and already know the answer.
What did I do on Saturday? I read Wamy's blog...every word, every recipe all the way back to the beginning. And I'm unashamed to say that I laughed out loud alone at my computer. Love, love, love all the pics of the UTSW gang, the classic amy crafts (btw, there are still crosses and chip clips that you made in the 90's in our house), and the sweet wamy smile! I'll be stalking from now on...and you know I'm serious.
I want to know! Did your students make any funny comments to you? I remember one of my students asking me if I was going to have a goat...what???
I think you're having a baby! That's my vote!
Post a Comment