Friday, August 29, 2008

School days, school days, dear old golden rule days!

Well I just finished my first official week back to school. I have a precious class of 16!!! Hooray! They are really cute and sweet. 11 girls and 5 boys...nice ratio. I am just being grateful for each day because I may get a new one any day now that will throw off my perfect world, but for now things are good!

The little darlins

It has been the longest week of my life but I survived! Even though my class is sweet, they are still 5 and need me every moment. I always seem to forget how little they are and how little they know at the beginning of the year. I guess it is kinda like how mothers forget the pains of childbirth and do it all over again.

Rocky was working on my first day of school, so he gave me these on the second day when he got home. How sweet is he? I just had to brag...that's what blogs are for, right?

Thank goodness for Labor Day...have a good one!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how sweet Rocky! I like how he said first and second day! : ) I am so glad that both you and vaughanie have such a small and cute class! Only 5 boys?? Really? I have never heard of that! You are both going to have such great years! Have a wonderful labor day! miss you!

Sara Wolf said...

What cute kids! Crazy that you only have 5 boys! That's probably a good thing for the energy level in your room.