Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Chart!


Here is a new chart to add to my repetoire. It was created for a very pink, frilly, shabby chic nursery. It also includes a wonderful verse "My lips will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14.
Christy, once again I changed it a bit from the original drawing. Hope you like it!

If you want to check out my new website, Rocky has it all finished and ready for viewing. Drumroll please....
If you have any friends that are interested in ordering a chart, just point them in the direction of the website. I think it will help the ordering process run more smoothly.

THANK YOU to my sweet hubby for creating it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This is awesome Amy! Way to go Rocky! I REALLY love the Ella one, gosh, I just can't pick my favorite now, they are all so beautiful!