Well, I've had my first official week back to work. We have been sitting through many meetings, getting our rooms ready, getting to know our new principal, and reconnecting with great friends. It has been a good week. Monday the kids will come. I think I am ready for them! I have 15 right now and it would be the grandest delight if that was all I had. I think we will get more, but I am just praying for the number to be less that 20 when it is all said and done.
Here are some pics of my classroom. I am blessed with a nice big room!


Here are some pics of my classroom. I am blessed with a nice big room!
Today was Convocation. It is kinda like a pep rally to get the teachers and staff ready for a new year. We all sit together as a school and we get to wear these phenomenal shirts (ha). The theme this year was "3peat" because we have been a recognized district for 3 years.
Here are my sweet friends from work- Becky, Gretchen, and Lucy. Lucy and I played Scrabble the whole time on Rocky's IPOD. I have never been a good listener.
And here is my amazing team- Shelby and Jennifer! I am so glad that Shelby is our new team mate this year. She is going to be a great kindergarten teacher...and Jennifer has always been great! :0)
Some years they have a boring key note speaker at Convocation, but this year they just showcased some of the RISD kids from various schools. My favorite part were these cutie patooties dancing in stretchy spandex star thingies to "Who Let the Dogs Out". It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment