Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Why is Blogger being weird??
Ok, so now I cannot upload pictures from my computer. You know when you click the icon of the photo to add pictures then it lets you search your computer? There is no search bar at all! The only way I can put pictures on is to upload them on our ipad but then I can't move them around in the post at all. Then when I try to edit the post from the ipad, I can't do it on the computer. I am getting extremely frustrated with blogger...anyone else had trouble?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm updating my blog right now and haven't had that problem. Sometimes I have to scroll up in the picture upload section and then I see the button. Hope you get it worked out, and sorry I don't have any advice to give you.
Hi Amy, I had that problem too. Access your blog through google chrome instead of internet exlorer. That fixed my problem and the upload button came back.
I've had the same problem and have had it for months. The only way I can get my pics on is if I upload them to the picassa site and then get them for the blog from picassa. I will have to try the google chrome thing.
Post a Comment