Brinley loved the flamingos because they are pink, her favorite color.
I didn't want to pay to feed the giraffes, and Brin was happy viewing them from afar...
Brinley's hands down favorite part of the day was the carousel. Who needs real animals when you can sit on a plastic one?
A little kiss for the elephant was the best I could do. She wanted no part of sitting on top and posing for a picture.
The fun was cut short by sunscreen in the eyes. Poor baby couldn't keep her watery little eyes open at all and she was miserable.
It was still a great way to spend a morning! One more item checked off our Dallas Bucket List!
1 comment:
We were at the zoo Thursday for Claire's field trip! Sorry we missed seeing you...I saw many other moms I knew there...it was a fun day! Congrats on baby #2...so fun!!!:)
Post a Comment