Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cloud 9 Ranch 2012

So, I have been more than lazy about blogging lately. We have done some great things that deserve to be blogged, and one of those was our annual trip to the Burkhart Cloud 9 Ranch in Junction Texas.
We had a great time, and this year, more than ever, I think we did a good job of just using one camera to take pictures with the intention of sharing all the photos. Well...that was great in theory but it just hasn't happened yet! So, I can blame my lack of blogging on my laziness in part but also because I was waiting for all the pictures! Since I have heard from a few of you that when you didn't see a blog post, you thought we had a bad trip, I figured I better go ahead and post something. It was a great trip, and here is a glimpse of it from our camera! To keep with the lazy blogging theme, I am going to link you to our new iPhoto journal of pictures.
CLICK HERE to view pics!

No comments: