No time to blog about our weekend, but wanted to post this little video. I haven't been able to get her to just sing for me yet, so this was a great mother's day gift!
Oh that is pure cuteness! HAHAHA! I love it! And I love the mini little confusion with the pregnancy thing! That Brinley sure is a cutie pie and a smarty pants rolled up in one!
"Above all, love one another deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:8-11
7 comments:
LOVE it! She is absolutely precious and will be the best big sister! I can't wait to bust this video out when Brin and Em are in high school! ha!
Ok, and just to clarify Erin's comment...I'm not pregnant! One day Brinley will be a good big sister! :0)
now thats what I am talking about! too precious!! I just want to eat her up! :) love that you went ahead and clarified ;)
Love the video, too sweet.
Sorry- wasn't trying to imply anything. Just that B is really sweet with babies! : )
Oh that is pure cuteness! HAHAHA! I love it! And I love the mini little confusion with the pregnancy thing! That Brinley sure is a cutie pie and a smarty pants rolled up in one!
she's very smart to know that ABCD and Twinkle Twinkle are sung to the same tune. I didn't figure that out til Henry was born!
Post a Comment