Memo and Pop with his bandaged nose from a minor surgery the day before. Wear your sunscreen, people!
My great aunt Vondee, Granny, and great aunt Mary Lou came to the party but were roped in as Brinley's babysitters during the hooding ceremony!
Bebe and Papa were there and Bebe also got to partake in the babysitting responsibilities later that evening!
Brinley enjoyed the deliciousness that is queso for the first time, and she practiced her counting skills eating chips while waiting on John to arrive.
SURPRISE! I don't think he knew any of this was coming. Way to go Kalyn!
SURPRISE! I don't think he knew any of this was coming. Way to go Kalyn!
Me and My Bruddas
Here's the whole table minus a few people that arrived a little later. We are so blessed with such a wonderful family!
I made this cake for John. Yummy!
After the party, we dropped Brinley off at Mary Lou's and headed to the hooding ceremony.
Here's my whole family minus Rocky who was being photographer!
Posing...
Reality...hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment