bubbles in the backyard with Papa...
watching favorite shows and rocking with Bebe...
torturing... I mean playing with Benson
and going to Papa's church on Sunday!
Sunday was Mother's Day, so I wanted to get some pictures with the reason I get to celebrate...Brinley Jane!
She gave me one pouty picture, but I wanted to try some more...I'm sure you know by now how that went down.
Come on, Brin. Sit with me and take another picture! Don't you want to sit with Mommy?
NOOOO! (said in her most tortured cry)
Fine then... it's only Mother's Day, the day where you are supposed to honor me for 9 months of carrying you in my belly and giving you life...don't sit with me!
But I'ma gonna getchoo....
Gotcha!
I love you little turkey, and I would do it all again just to experience the joy you bring to my life!
Once we got home, Rocky and Brinley pulled out all the stops to help me have a great day. Pedicure, a new outfit chosen by Brinley, and a yummy dinner cooked by my lovely husband.
I am one blessed gal.
1 comment:
Cute post! Love the commentary about when when she would not take a pic with you! And a whole new outfit? Impressive! Can't wait to see it! Good job Brinley and Rocky! Bekah enjoyed watching the pics on the post, she misses her friend, teehee, maybe she misses her more than Brinley misses Bekah!
Post a Comment