When he got back, we went to the beach then hung out at the pool some more.
Brinley even took her nap at the pool so we didn't have to leave- score!
On Tuesday morning, we took one final walk on the beach.
My mission was to find some shells to glue on a picture frame as a keepsake. I am glad this pic isn't close up to see the beads of sweat on my brow and my heavy breathing from holding Brinley and walking in the sand. What a workout!
We had to check out of the hotel by 11 am, so we spent the time before going to the airport walking and sightseeing around town. We walked down to the pier and did a little shopping in the gift shops. This was the one and only picture of Rocky and I together from the entire trip, and you will have to pardon my greasy, humidified, bumpy-ponytailed hair.
Brinley and her best buddy from the trip, her stroller. She literally was begging to sit in it the entire time!
We had a picnic lunch, and ate some yummy ice cream.
I had a few more photo opps to take advantage of!
You gotta have a picture sitting in a adirondack beach chair if you are in Florida! I love these chairs and would definitely have a set of brightly colored ones in my dream backyard.
Once we were completely worn out, we headed back to the airport to fly home! I was ready to get home but I loved every minute of our first family vacation together. I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience and I am so grateful for the chance to get away!
3 comments:
Gosh, she does love that stroller, she even took a nap in it while it was not moving? She is soooo flexible and easygoing Amy! That green ruffley shirt of yours is cute! And those ruffles on the bootie of her bathing suit too!
good recap of your entire stay! what a perfect little family vacation! and btw, i think you look so pretty with your greasy bumpy ponytail (which doesn't look like either to me)
Wow, Jenny and Kristen, you both get awards for #1 Commenters! Thanks for all you have to say, we all know how we love those comments!
Post a Comment