So, the other day I was randomly watching the Regis and Kelly show. Seriously, I never watch it but for some reason it was on. Anyways, I overheard them say something about their "Beautiful Baby" contest. Someone had mentioned it to me in the past but I didn't really think anything of it. I had also seen it in Parenting magazine, but again, didn't think I was interested in putting my child in a contest.
But, today I was just loving my little sweetie in her plain white onesie and new little headband so I decided I would take some pics of her and enter one of them. What the hay?
When I went to the website, I saw that the contest was closed. Has been since January 29. :0)
Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I know she doesn't need the title but the $125,000 college money would have been nice! Maybe next year!
Next up for us, Toddlers and Tiaras! Hahahaha , just kidding!
4 comments:
sweet pictures
she would have taken the cake for sure amy! she is darling in all that white!
Three things:
1. Precious. Want to squeeze her!
2. She must be warm blooded! She doesn't look bothered by the cool weather at all.
3. Will has the same angel kiss on his forehead. I didn't notice that before.
Thanks Yall-
Kristie, I am the world's worst mother to take my child out in the cold, but I just liked the pantless look. It was one of the warmer days we have had this week. :0) Also, yes, she has the angel kiss. It was getting really bright in the cold weather so I retouched it in one of the photos. I didn't realize it until after I posted it. :0)
Post a Comment