When we woke up yesterday morning, there was even more snow! Everything looked beautiful, especially the trees! I really don't remember the last time I saw this much snow.

Rocky didn't get the day off but he didn't have to be in until 10:00 so we had time for some family pics.
And, I just couldn't resist it anymore...I had to make a snowman, or should I say a "snow Brinley" complete with one of her biggest hair accessories.
4 comments:
Snow Brinley! I love it... that's so cute!
the "snow brinley" is so cute! between the snow brinley, the "brinley bow" look and the "brinley outfit," i just feel like one of these days, brinley will have her name stamped on something, whether it is your crafting company, or a product that you create that she inspires!
great family pics!
Great pics...such a cute little family
Post a Comment