"Hey guys, look, it's snowin' out here!!"

This snow day kept us from doing some things we really wanted to do like play with Witt all day and go out to dinner at Asian Mint, but we did our best to enjoy it. We stood on the porch before our nap...and that was riveting. Then I plopped Brin down on a plastic tray and took some pictures of her in her fabulous hat. I wanted to build a snowman but I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with Brinley while I was having my fun, and I didn't want to do it badly enough to use up nap time, so we just looked. And that was good enough for Brinley- she was in awe!
This snow day kept us from doing some things we really wanted to do like play with Witt all day and go out to dinner at Asian Mint, but we did our best to enjoy it. We stood on the porch before our nap...and that was riveting. Then I plopped Brin down on a plastic tray and took some pictures of her in her fabulous hat. I wanted to build a snowman but I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with Brinley while I was having my fun, and I didn't want to do it badly enough to use up nap time, so we just looked. And that was good enough for Brinley- she was in awe!
Post Nap Photo Shoot- this child has had more pictures in the snow in 8 months of life than I have in my 29!
Yummy snowflakes!
Full view of the fabulous hat that I will probably make her wear in the dead of summer because I love it so much.
The lashes I prayed for...
Rocky and I were able to have some delicious snow ice cream tonight for dessert. Talk about a blast from the past! We scooped the snow off our patio table that looked alot like a double stuffed oreo.
Then we mixed it with milk, sugar, and vanilla for the ice cream. I have to admit it was a bit of a let down, I remember it tasting so much better! But, it did bring back some great memories!
Even though I was disappointed to be stuck inside all day, I always love a reason to stay at home and be lazy with my gal!

No comments:
Post a Comment