Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I love you girls almost as much as peanut sauce!"


Last night I went to dinner with my sweet friends. We really don't do this as often as we should, but having Sari and Witt in town was reason enough.
We dined at our fav restaurant- The Mint. Rebekah got her favorite Pad See Loo, I got my spring rolls with peanut sauce, and Sari got her seaweed salad! We missed Jenny but we had a great time together!
Meagan and Vaughanie didn't have the "Mint bug" like the rest of us but I think they were won over by the end of the meal. I totally realized that we were all getting old when we opted to spend a little extra money for dessert rather than girly adult beverages. Oh well, what can we say? Dessert is worth it!

Mr. Witt Witt did amazing all night long! He tried some noodles for the first time...not quite sure what he thought about eating them but he really liked playing with them!

We all took turns loving on Margaret Gray, who was also very good the entire time. Vaughanie definitely had a twinkle in her eye holding that little baby!
Thanks for a fun girls night ladies- let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

SO Fun! Thanks for documenting it so I could "feel like I was there!" Everyone looks beautiful and happy and gosh, Witt and Margaret Gray are getting so big! Cute title by the way!