Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stand Up Stand Up for Jesus!

Today we woke up to the sound of our little gal babbling away in her crib. So, as usual, I looked on the monitor and this is what I found...

We watched for a minute, and sure enough, she did it!

That's right- she pulled up and was standing in her crib! We rushed to get the camera and we made it in to her room just in time to catch it on film. She was surprised to see us...

Then oh so proud to show us her new accomplishment!
I can't believe she is already doing this. Honestly, I can't. Once she figured it out, she was busy finding new places to pull up, like the windowsill.

We sat and waited for Papa to get here and she was highly entertained!

I have been singing the old hymn of "Stand up, stand up for Jesus, ye soldiers of the cross..." to her since she was tiny, so I guess she finally decided to show me that she could! My baby is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

The Cochran Clan said...

What a big girl! She is way too cute! Love and miss ya! We have to catch up soon!

ErinW said...

I can't believe it! She looks so old and big!!!!