Friday, February 12, 2010

Conversations from a playdate...

Our good friends Sari and Witt are in town so Sari can work for her old florist during the Valentine's Day rush. We had lots of stuff planned, but because we are all Texas wussies and we can't handle the snow like our seasoned Minnesota resident friends, we have only had a playdate so far. There was never a chance to get all the kids together at once for a posed picture, so I really only have some action shots that are dying for a caption...so here goes...conversations from a playdate.

Brinley: "Haven't we been here before? My mom said arranged marriages are legal in Texas, how about Minnesota? You are awfully cute."


Witt: "Wow, Brinley, that bow sure makes your head look small."
Brinley: "Oh Witt, you will never understand the price of beauty!"



Witten: "Steady...steady...yes! Made it to my knees! Walking, you're next and I ain't skeered!!"

Brinley: "Alright, don't choke now, my big moment to impress Luke...hehem...'And IIIII will always love youooo, will always love you..."
Luke: "Hahahah! Keep trying Brinley, keep trying!"




Brinley: "Margaret, your Mommy said I could borrow this dress because my Mommy loves smocked dresses but is too cheap to buy any for me. I will try not to spit up my carrots on it. Okay?"
Margaret: "Yeah, yeah, whatever Brinley. Would you all just take it down a few notches and leave me alone so I can get some sleep?"




Somehow I left Henry's house without any pictures of him, but he definitely deserves a caption.
Henry: "YYYYEEEEEEEEEE, AAAHHHHH, hahahhahaha, da!"
Gotta love that kid.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

hilarious! you are funny my friend. im sad our plans have been ruined by the snow. :(

Jenny said...

oh this was hilarious, how did i miss this post??? bekah and i feel like we were there!