Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rawhide!

Disclaimer: This post was intended to be finished and put on the blog a few days ago. I totally failed on my teaser from my previous post, but my excuse is technical difficulties. So, many of you already know this fascinating new first for Brinley, but I am gonna post this anyway!
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...
Yes, that's right folks, we have a roller on our hands! Brinley rolled over for the first time on Sunday morning and now she just can't get enough of it! Now every time I put her down on her back, the next thing I know, she is on her tummy!
Start here-
End here! She looks as shocked about it as we are!

Brinley Keeps on Rollin'...

Rawhide!!
(Insert picture of Brinley in the buff laying on the bathroom tile...get it, Rawhide??)
This picture was taken while I was getting her bath ready. I laid her down on the bath mat to draw the bath water and when I turned around she was striking this pose on her belly. She was so happy even on the cold tile!

Now here is where the techincal difficulties take place... I had this absolutely precious picture of nakie Brinley before bath but I got the veto from Daddy about posting it on the blog right before I was about to post it. I totally understand why he didn't want it on the blog, being that it is public and any old person can see it, but it threw a kink in my great post idea! Oh well, just decided to post it anyway! This first needed to be documented!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, that was awesome! She was so graceful and poised about it too! And even though the pic was not shown, your explanation made it all work together and I think your thematic idea was realized! Good job to you both! : )

Cassie said...

so slow and graceful! :) you should be so proud!