Yesterday we headed out to Ft. Worth to have a playdate at the Overstreet house. Kate was in school the majority of the day, but Christy and Kara were the perfect hostesses. It was so good to spend time with them and enjoy all our babies together. We'll have to do it again soon!
Henry was jolly as usual!
Mrs. Christy helped Brinley with her tummy time!
Kara shared her seat with Ava for lunch but kept a close eye on her.
Ava was highly interested in all that was going on around her. Especially the big kids...
and Brinley's bow!
Classic couch group shot- funny as ever!
2 comments:
how fun!! :) (although I am really frowning bc I am sad I dont live in dallas!)
ahahahaha! ava is looking at the kids in EVERY picture! She loves to stare, gonna have to teach her that's not polite once she gets older. For now, it's so darn cute!! Had fun with yall.
Post a Comment