Monday, September 14, 2009

Our First Fiesta!

Last week we had Rocky's fellow 1st year ophtho residents over for a little party at the house. It was our first big party in our new house and I think it was a big success. We served fajitas with all the fixins and played ping pong. I was so glad to meet all of them and put faces with the names of some I hadn't met yet. They were all super nice and I am so glad Rocky has such a great team to work with for the next few years!

Loading up on grub!



The lone girl of the group, Zara. She was so sweet to Brinley and even fed her the nightly bottle before she went to bed!




Jordan and Shirag with baby Jonathan Eller!


Zara, Zak, and Trevor



Major ping pong action-
Chris vs. Larry




Jordan and Shirag vs. Rocky and Trevor


No comments: