Those were the words of my PA today after my sono and check up. Brinley's weight was down this week to 7 lbs 12 oz. so I guess she is a yo yo dieter like her mommy! No, really, it just tells me how very inaccurate measurements on sono really are. Regardless, I was glad to see that the weight was less! So, induction is not in my future for this week. Phew! The PA was super positive about everything and assured me that she wouldn't see me at my appointment next week but much sooner, but I think she was just trying to be nice. There is no telling! Here are a few of the suggestions for getting my labor going that people have given me so far...walking, jumping up and down in the shower, trying out my breast pump, eating hot sauce, and having Rocky rub my achilles tendon. Don't know if I will be testing out all of those but we will see how desperate I get!
I have definitely gotten bigger in the past week or so. In the words of one of my favorite phrases, she is "lower than a snake's belly!" I am a little more uncomfortable and I definitely cannot do as many things in the day as I once did. I went back to school today to close up shop a little and found that I am very thankful to have this last week off of school! It wore me out!
We will just wait and see what week 39 holds- hopefully it will be me going into labor on my own and ending up with a healthy baby girl! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i'm excited to meet miss brinley...but i'm a little sad to see that belly go! wishing you plenty of R&R before the bid day! xoxo
Get some rest little mommy! Brinley will be here so soon! I am waiting on pins and needles! Put me on your text list or phone tree!
You look so cute ... Love your belly! =) Hope you enjoy the rest before the little miss comes ... she will be here before you know it!
Praying for you guys! Looking forward to seeing precious baby pics soon!
we are keeping our fingers crossed! we hope it is a wonderful week! you need to get miss brinley here before we leave so we can see her!!
Best wishes Amy!!! I hope this week's the week for you =) Can't wait to get the text/call that she's on her way.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh i am soooooooo excited for you and miss brinley! i take my phone with me everywhere now, just waiting for the wonderful news!
We are on vacation so I forgot to call and check on you on Monday. I am glad to see that everything is going well! Enjoy these last few days and i can't wait to see pictures of sweet Brinley! Love you!
praying for you amy! get some rest if you can :)
Post a Comment