I have tried really hard to write down the funny, clever, cute, and memorable things she says and does on a daily basis, but of course I only get a few. Either way, I want to remember this fun age!- (holding a hot pad) "Look Mommy, I have an IPad!"
- (looking at a picture) "There's Mommy and Daddy, and Brinrey, we are a family!"
- She has named the woman in her Lego set Honey. When she is playing grocery store with them and when she walks the man in she says, "Hi Honey!"
- She hates when I wear my hair in a ponytail. It doesn't matter when or where, if I put it up, she says, "I want your hair down!"
- When she doesn't know an answer to something, she says, "ummmm....you say it."
- We have a wall of decorative crosses hanging in our living room and she points to it a says, "Look Mommy, church!"
- If you ask her to say her full name, it's Brinrey Jane DoDadums or Bugadums.
- I was using a calculator the other day and she pointed to the addition sign and said, "I want to push the doctor one, Mommy."
- She got a bitty baby for Christmas from Ree and Nonna. It took her a while to name it, but she finally decided on Baby Clark. Yes, that is a boy name. Yes, I tried and tried to convince her to change it to a girl name but Baby Clark stuck. That is the name of her friend's Grant's baby brother, so that was that.I took these honeysuckle pictures a last weekend because our neighbor's honeysuckle vines are blooming so gorgeously. And, because I like a good flashback, here is some pics from 2 years ago exactly.


My how time flies! I am so grateful for each and every day that I get to be Mommy to Miss Brin!
Monday, March 12, 2012
2 3/4
Brinley is just 3 months away from turning 3 years old. It's crazy to think I will have a 3 year old! It sounds so old, no longer a baby at all, a full fledged big girl. But I couldn't be more thrilled. It is impossible to express the joy she brings into our lives every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I recognize that bush! I've never thought to take the girls back there and take a pic! Looks so cute!
Post a Comment