Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Little Gymnast

Brinley is loving her gymnastics class!
I found a real gymnastics leotard at a resale shop the other day and she really likes wearing it for her class so she feels like one of the big girls.
Here she is in action with Coach Elli doing some of her favorite things. I may or may not have gotten in trouble for using my flash because it distracts the gymnasts...they are hardcore on the other side of that wall! :0)

"Bawance Beam"- look at that tongue!
Hangin...Chin up- she likes doing this so she can see over the walls at what the big girls are doing!And back flipping!
I am so proud of her progress. I can really tell she is already more confident and brave- which were the goals of putting her in the class in the first place. Hooray!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awww!! what a big girl in her leotard! and you better quit using that flash before you get kicked out of the gym! LOL

Jenny said...

Oh that girl could not have looked any cuter in that leotard of hers! So glad that it is helping her to reach those bravery goals! Next time, get a video, (that doesn't need a flash!) because the whole time we were watching it, Bekah kept asking for a Brinley movie! : )