Saturday, October 8, 2011

Becky and Lucy

I loved my 5 years of teaching at Yale Elementary. Now that I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, I can honestly say I don't miss teaching, but I do miss my sweet friends. 2 of those special girls are Becky and Lucy.
Lucy taught 6th grade and 4th grade, and each year her class was reading buddies with my class. We also carpooled to school together for a year because we lived like a mile away from one another. Becky and I just clicked right away when she came to Yale my second year there. The three of us have shared grueling workouts, beta club meetings, bible studies, staff meetings, happy hours, car trips, dinners, and laughs together over the years. They are just sweet sweet friends

Well, Becky and Lucy both had significant years this year, so much celebrating has been in order! Lucy will give birth to her first baby in a few weeks and Becky will be getting married in November! I had the honor of helping hostess a shower for each of these sweet friends over the past month, so if you want to see the deets, just keep scrolling through the next 2 posts!

No comments: