Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrr Cold!

What goes on at our house when we can't leave due to ice and freezing cold temps? The first day we were in our jammies for the entire 24 hours. Pathetic. But then we got our act together and got dressed and tried to stay busy the rest of the time. There has been lots of snuggling and way too much tv...

some puzzles...

some cooking...

some crafting...


some slipping on the ice with Daddy...


and some brownie eating by everyone.

This is the face Brinley makes when you ask her if she's cute. Luckily for her, double chins are very cute at her age!

So glad to have had 1 of our 4 snow days so far at home with Daddy. He isn't afraid to drive in it so we took an outing to Sam's. Brinley has been saying "brrr cold" every time she puts on her coat and scarf or when she goes outside. This was a forced one but I have heard it many times on her own accord over the past week.


Have I mentioned that I love her??

2 comments:

Kristen said...

that video of her strapped in tight with all her snow gear on just made my day!!! wish yall lived next door so we could play! (well before ava got sick anyway)

Becky said...

Love seeing Brinley Jane in the snow! I am so glad I got to see her and you the other day...need to schedule something else soon! Love you Amers!