Mimi was so excited to see Brinley! She had everything ready when we got there, like her old high chair where Brin eats.
There was a cute little tea set on a table just her size.
A baby doll...
with her very own stroller of course!
She had also moved the piano into the hall so I could play Christmas carols on it. One day when we have more room, this piano will be in our house and Brinley can take piano lessons! She looks just like a natural here, don't you think? :0)
Uncle Baby (David) was there to read stories.
Brinley had her very own stocking along with many wonderful gifts.
So, Uncle Baby (David) gave her tons of play food to put in it! She really loves this gift, it takes her demolition derby to a whole new level!!
Mimi is blinking here, but showing off her Mimi's Treats plate from Brinley and I.

Memo and Pop got Brinley this precious little monkey from Thailand.
Memo and Pop got Brinley this precious little monkey from Thailand.
I wonder what this gift could be???
Memo and I modeled our vests from Mom. We all got some really great gifts! Later that day, Memo and Pop's old friends came in for lunch and visiting. I didn't get any pics of this, probably because I was chasing Brinley, but it was really fun to see them again. I know Memo, Pop, and Mom enjoyed reminiscing.
Another fun thing about Mimi and Bubba's ranch is all the fun things to do outside. We had to go and meet the little twin baby calves first thing.
We tried to go inside the pin but Brinley wasn't too keen on being that up close and personal. Actually, she didn't cry until one of the calves went stinky shoo shoo all over Bubba's leg. After that, a view from the fence was just fine for her.

1 comment:
Mimi and Bubba's ranch looks like so much fun! UTSW 2011 reunion?? :)
Post a Comment