Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Owen's Farm Pumpkin Patch

Our playgroup met at the Owen's Farm Pumpkin Patch and we had lots of fun!

I used to always take my kindergarten students there but it was definitely more fun with my little punkin!


Sweet friend Madison

Best Buddy Ava

We climbed around in pumpkins...






Fed some goats...
Brinley kept mooing when she saw them, I think she was a little confused!

Took a hayride...

which we were not a fan of at first,

but warmed up to eventually!

Picked out our very own pumpkin to take home...



Tried our hand at the maze...



But we were "all done" soon after starting!

And had a blast with our playgroup!
We tried to get some group shots, but this was the best I got. I love how Carter looks unhappy, Madison looks scared, Brinley looks confused, Tyler looks contemplative, and Ava is more interested in the hay than whatever silly and ridiculous things we moms are doing to try and make them smile!

Hooray for pumpkins!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Is this the one in Flower Mound?

Meve & Co. said...

awwww...that brings back memories. i took claire there on a stroller strides playdate when she was about b's age.

Jenny said...

haha! that last picture is funny, loved your caption! and brinley couldn't look any cuter in that great denim jacket and oh so cute boutique looking, hand crafted shirt! way to go amy, it's so pretty! i love ava's A too! : )