We went with our neighbors the Adkisson's and the Baldridge's. We usually go on walks or to the park together but today was our first venture out of the neighborhood. We had a great time. Seth is Brinley's good buddy. He calls her "Teeny", isn't that cute?!
Here are the little guys, Asher and Maddox.
We tried to put Maddox in the wagon too, but it didn't work out so well.
How cute is Maddox? Oh how I miss those immobile days of perfectly posed pictures!
I found this cool old chair and thought Brinley might sit still for a sec in it so I could take her picture. She loved it and sat for a long time.
She even cried when I made her get up. She kept pointing to it and saying, "see (seat) see!"
We moved on to some cutie patootie little tractors.
And some awesome big tractors.
And a neat little playhouse made of hay.
Seth loved playing in the "Mater" (you know the old truck from the movie, Cars?) He even took Brinley on their first date!

Brinley loved going up and down this ramp. At the top are 2 slides which she wanted no part of- she just wanted to go up and down. It was quite the battle I must admit. She could go up just fine on her own, but she needed help going down. And she was constantly in the way of the kids trying to go up and slide down.
Seth loved playing in the "Mater" (you know the old truck from the movie, Cars?) He even took Brinley on their first date!
Brinley loved going up and down this ramp. At the top are 2 slides which she wanted no part of- she just wanted to go up and down. It was quite the battle I must admit. She could go up just fine on her own, but she needed help going down. And she was constantly in the way of the kids trying to go up and slide down.
No comments:
Post a Comment