Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch #3- Daddy Style!

We have been to quite a few pumpkin patches this year, but we had to go once more so Daddy could come along!

I am so glad he was there to help us pick the perfect pumpkin!

Brinley immediately found the mini pumpkins- just her size!
I'm so sad this pic is blurry!

Rocky tried to convince her to like this big one, but she wanted no part of it!
Give your pumpkin a kiss!
She found the perfect little seat...

And it brought about a rousing game of peek-a-boo.

Is this a smile?

She ran around that place like she owned it!
She especially loved running up and down this little hill.
The warty pumpkins were really neat!

There were sweet hugs for Daddy.

And kisses for Mama!
Now that's a scary scarecrow!!

It's getting dark, time to head home.
Thanks for the overpriced pumpkin, Daddy!

See you next year, Pumpkin Patch!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Goodness gracious, I don't know what is cuter, her piggies or that tutu! What a darlin!