Because a certain attentive 16 month old found the sticker....
And just had to have it!
And guess what is in the works???
Your growth chart!! FINALLY! I'll post pics of you standing with it when it's done.
What are your favorite foods?
cantaloupe, bananas, grapes, TLC crackers, raisins, craisins, green peas, chicken, rice, beans, oatmeal, egg scrambles
What are your favorite toys?
my tea set
the ball popper toy
my baby and stroller
cooking toys like pots and spoons
my egg shape matching toy
crayons and coloring book
What else do you enjoy doing?
-eating! Like my waking times, you could set your clock by my desire to eat. I want 3 meals and 2 snacks and I am a really good eater, as long as you don't ask me to eat broccoli or green beans.
-washing my hands with the foamy soap
-turning the light on and off using the pull cord (mommy helps me)
-taking rides in the laundry basket (Rocky was playing with a new app on his iphone and made this funny video)
-riding in the basket at the grocery store
-playing outside
-getting zurburts and tickles or playing "I'ma gonna getchoo!" with Mommy or Daddy
-singing my favorite songs with Mommy and Daddy- the BIBLE, The Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, If You're Happy and You Know It, and The Itsy Bitsy Spider
-watching Clifford and Sid the Science Kid
-reading my favorite books- Peek A Baby, Ten Little Ladybugs, Goodnight Moon, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Johnny Tractor's Animal Opposites, My Shoes Take Me Where I Want to Go, and Touch and Feel Baby Animals
-playing with Mommy's make-up while she puts it on
-snuggling with my soft blanket
-giving hugs and kisses- my Mama says I am so loving and sweet!
What new things have you learned this month?
-saying "Amen" at the end of our prayers
-making a "ssss" sound when pretending to pour tea into a cup
- how to speak in sentences... well, long drawn out babbles said with lots of meaning!
-climb up and down stairs
-how to say "mwah" when I give kisses
-repeating words my Mommy or Daddy ask me to- sometimes it sounds like the word, sometimes it doesn't!
-Saying my grandparent's names, all 8 of them! I know who goes with who as well (ex: who goes with Papa? BeBe!)
- point to eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and belly!
What are your new words?
hot!, bowl, hat, bible, Jesus, amen, tea, hat, monkey, and hi baby!
Have you been in trouble at all?
Not too much. I am getting pretty good at listening and obeying. Sometimes I don't come the first time Mommy asks and sometimes I don't do the things she says but for the most part, I am a really good girl!
Are there any things you don't like?
- I don't like the church nursery very much, somedays I even start crying when we pull into the parking lot.
-getting my diaper changed
We love, love, LOVE you little girl! The light in your eyes when you learn something new lights up my life and makes each day such a blessing. You are our joy!
XOXO, Mama
2 comments:
Awesome little Brinley! I can't believe that you know all your grandparents names, PLUS who they go with, wow, matching, that's GT for sure! And go Rocky with that super sweet video! I love how Rocky and Mikey both have a part in this blogging business, now to only get Zack on board : ). Oh and Amy, the growth chart looks amazing, I am so excited for you! Bekah is having major hair envy over those long curls, they are just gorgeous!
love the video that rocky made- there's something about putting a home video to music that makes it extra sweet! happy 16 months, miss brinley! we need to see you soon to see all your new tricks in person!
Post a Comment