Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tiny Tots in Costume!

Yesterday we got to dress in our halloween costumes for music class. It was fun to finally see Brinley's outfit on her instead of hanging on a hanger. I have to admit though that I was a little disheartened when we walked in and her teacher said, "Oh, is she a jester?". I don't think she saw the front side of the costume, so I guess I can't be too upset. The back is pretty plain. I am thinking of adding wings to make it more "owly"...what do you think?? Anyways, we started out playing with a class favorite, the shakers!

All my favorite pics of my little owl are blurry.

Here the first try at a group shot on my camera...nice.
And the second. Yeah, not so good, but we still have the memory, right? She has some really cute kiddos in there with her!

Mrs. Holly did a fun little leaf song to celebrate the season. Brinley liked it, even though you can't really tell here!


We also love when the scarves come out. Brin loved going around and playing peek-a-boo with everyone.

Gotta love Tyler's great smile!

One little boy had on an Elmo costume with a


hood for Elmo's face. Brinley was quite perplexed by this at first but then proceeded to play peek-a-boo with Elmo!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome costume Amy! I love the originality AND it's professionalism! I mean, that hat is a masterpiece! And I love the tights! The judges on Project Runway would be impressed with your seamstress skills and the way you put your "own style and interpretation" into your "owl challenge!" Teehee!

annalee said...

Jester?! Seriously?! That is crazy talk. She is obviously an owl and a ridiculously cute one to top it off. I LOVE her costume!