This weekend we decided to head home to Abilene to hang out with the fam. My little brother John and his girlfriend Kalyn were planning to come so we thought it would be a great chance to see everyone at once.
We had lots of fun spending time together. On Saturday, we all had breakfast, then the guys went to play golf and the girls talked and ran errands. I was so happy to have Kalyn there to play with us- she is so sweet!
Brinley found the stairs this time and she actually made it up to the 3rd one before I made her quit climbing. I didn't know she was so brave!

Dad introduced Brinley to cilantro and all the other veggies he's growing in his garden
Dad introduced Brinley to cilantro and all the other veggies he's growing in his garden
Look closely at my child's mouth in this photo...it's disturbing stuff. Yes, that is Benson's disgusting, butt licking tongue in my little angel's mouth, and she doesn't mind it at all! AHHH!!
Brinley just loves her Granny- she keeps her smiling the whole time!
My sweet friend Courtney and her precious daughter Callie came by to visit. I was so glad to see my favorite Abilene gals and Brinley loved playing with Callie! She is so flippin cute.div>
On the illness front, Brinley was feeling so much better and her temperature was back to normal on Friday. But, when she woke up from her nap on Saturday, she had a rash all over her chest and neck.

On the illness front, Brinley was feeling so much better and her temperature was back to normal on Friday. But, when she woke up from her nap on Saturday, she had a rash all over her chest and neck.
It wasn't bothering her and she wasn't showing any other symptoms, so we determined that it was from her little virus- probably Fifths or Roseola. Anyhoo, it was nice to know that she was actually sick and better from it- I know that sounds weird but with those viruses, the rash is a sign that it's gone. So, I guess I should make note that it was her first sickness! Glad she's back to normal now!
4 comments:
glad she is feeling better and yall had a fun weekend in abiline, you little travelers you!
Haha! Butt licking dog! Oh Amy, the forces are against you, that girl will have herself a dog sooner or later, she might love them more than Bekah! : ) Cute shirt and bow on Brinley by the way! Good job! And I am glad she is feeling better!
love the Target diaper! glad she is feeling better. =)
So cute! I miss Abilene sometimes. We'll have to take Will back to enjoy some of Mom's favorites- Fuji's, Perini's...mmm. We had Roseola- no fun at all. Glad she's feeling better.
Post a Comment