Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Playing Around

Tonight after dinner I was playing pattycake with Brinley (as I have done numerous times a day since I found out she was the only one of her friends not clapping) and she started doing it with me! We do a shortened version- no patting or marking with a B- and she loves to "throw it in the pan!" So, we tried to get her to do it again, and she sorta did, but then she broke out into another one of her favorite games- peekaboo! So, here's a fun and highly annoying video- partially due to my highpitched voice, partially due to 2 overly eager and proud parents, and partially due to a poor quality iPhone video. But nonetheless cute. Seriously though, turn your speakers down NOW, you'll thank me later. :0)

Here's a better video of her doing pattycake. I love the way she "rolls it up"!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so impressed with her skills Amy! That is so funny, the way she plays peek aboo! Good job smarty pants!

Sarah said...

so... i can't actually see the videos because i'm at work :-( but i'm sure they're adorable and i also wanted to let you know that i have some cute pics of you and brinley up on flickr so you should take a look. hope you're doing well!