I tried to watch the video, but it tells me that the video is marked private??? By the way, I got your message yesterday and am going to call you back this morning when I get a second to talk.
oh i love that coffee chat from brinley! isnt it so cute how they sound like they are making gulping sounds with those g's in the back of their throat? im ready for her and ava to have a conversation like that with each other.
"Above all, love one another deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:8-11
7 comments:
I tried to watch the video, but it tells me that the video is marked private??? By the way, I got your message yesterday and am going to call you back this morning when I get a second to talk.
Thanks for telling me! I will go back and make it public- I didn't know it would affect the blog watching. oops!
She is PRESH! I can't believe that she is almost a year old! My how time flies...and she gets cuter every second! Miss you guys!
oh i love that coffee chat from brinley! isnt it so cute how they sound like they are making gulping sounds with those g's in the back of their throat? im ready for her and ava to have a conversation like that with each other.
So adorable! I love it!
Oh that is sooo cute! I love how she points while she is talking to, like she is pointing at what she is talking about, naturally! : )
super sweet talking, miss brin!
Post a Comment