This next paragraph might be TMI for some of you, so you might want to skip over it. But for those of you who don't mind juicy details, eat your heart out.
I will go in tomorrow morning and have a foley catheter placed on my cervix. They will inflate a balloon that will hopefully get my cervix dialating. I will go home for the day with a nice little tail, then return to the hospital tomorrow night to begin the induction process. Ideally, I will have a little pitocin drip, things will get going on their own and I will have a baby by Wednesday morning. There are alot of other scenarios, but let's just focus on that positive one for now, kay??The doc insured me that we will have a baby on Wednesday, so let's just plan on the morning!
I am presently scared out of my mind about what is going to happen. I have heard lots of induction stories, good and bad, and I just don't know what to think. I am frustrated with my body and I hate feeling like I am making the decision of when she is to come or forcing her to come. But, regardless, I still think it is the right decision for us. Rocky will start at Parkland Hospital in July and his life is going to get pretty crazy. I want him to have as much time with Brinley and I as possible so the sooner she gets here, the better. This was not in my original plan but really nothing in this pregnancy has been!
Please pray that I will have a peace about this process, that it will go smoothly, and that my body would cooperate for the first time in 9 months! I will update the blog as much as possible- thanks for the love and support!
High five from a cute little chubby hand!

6 comments:
When I had Keagan I was induced. My doctor had me scheduled to be induced but she said I could wait if I wanted, but I was ready. I was able to get my epidural before the pain got bad and actually took a nap for a while. I hope everything goes great.
Debra (Simons)
I'll be praying for a smooth, safe delivery and a healthy Brinley! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11- God is in control!
Thank you friends!!
I loved being induced and it went well for me! I will be praying for you the same!! :) How exciting!!
thinking of you tonight & hoping that things are going perfectly! praying for a painless, safe delivery. can't wait to meet miss brinley!
Is she here yet? I know it's not Wednesday morning... but just maaaaybe! hehe.
Post a Comment