To my 2 favorite Dads...
The Old (in a good way, Dad!)
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I know I have some stiff competition now, but I will always be your little girl! I love you very much!
The New-

Today was Rocky's first Father's Day and even though I haven't been able to get out much lately, I wanted to be sure it was extra special for him. This morning we woke him up with his gifts then had a delicious brunch prepared by my mom. Brinley participated in her first craft project with me while Daddy was on call Friday. We made this frame for him. It was all her idea!

Today was Rocky's first Father's Day and even though I haven't been able to get out much lately, I wanted to be sure it was extra special for him. This morning we woke him up with his gifts then had a delicious brunch prepared by my mom. Brinley participated in her first craft project with me while Daddy was on call Friday. We made this frame for him. It was all her idea!
Happy Father's Day my sweet hubby! You're an amazing Daddy!

1 comment:
that is such a cute idea! I am so impressed that you had your act together to do something like that! :)
Post a Comment