Today was Rocky's last day as an general surgery intern at Methodist Hospital. He ended the year with a bang- being on call and working non-stop for 26 hours! It has been a hard year but he has handled it well.
Last Saturday was the official graduation dinner for the interns and residents. We were able to make it a night out without the little miss because my mom was here to keep her. I felt a little guilty for leaving her at first but I really wanted to show Rocky that he is still important to me too! I missed her but I wasn't worried, I knew she was in good hands! :0) It was so great to get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner. No, I am not still pregnant in this picture and I know it looks like it. Gotta love an empire waist!

After some yummy food, Rocky went up on stage to get his diploma. I was so proud!
Rocky's fellow graduating interns- Erin, Stephanie, Rocky, Kristen, Paul, and Aaron. Congrats!
1 comment:
good job at getting out of the house! you're doing great Amy!
Post a Comment