Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BBB she is...Beautiful Baby Brinley!

Brinley Jane McAdams turned our world upside down at 7:27 am on Wednesday, June 10th. She is the most beautiful and precious thing we have ever laid eyes on and we are enjoying every moment of this special time. As badly as I want to sit here and chronicle my wonderful labor and delivery experience, post billions of pictures of every feature of her perfect little 8 pound 8 ounce, 19 1/2 inch body, and tell you about each of the special people that have already come to meet her in her mere 21 hour life.... I must cut this post short. I am going to lay here and TRY to sleep through the grunts, sneezes, and sweet little noises that worry me. I am going to get up in an hour and TRY to nurse her again even though it is kinda hard and frustrating. I am going to TRY to be very quiet so my amazingly supportive husband can get some sleep so he can be on call tomorrow. I am going to TRY to be the best mommy I can be to Brinley Jane, and unfortunately that doesn't include staying up all night blogging! So, I leave you with my little bow-headed glimpse of heaven....

Nighty night friends and loved ones!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

What a beauty!!! Can't wait to kiss her cheeks! Congrats again you guys! God is good!

Cassie said...

awww...what a doll! great photo!! Congratulations!! :) Hang in there Mommy!! You are doing great!!

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

Congrats .. she is beautiful!! Hang in there ... you will do great!! It all takes time ... hope you enjoy every moment!

sara lindsey said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Enjoy every sweet moment!

Tana said...

Congrats Amy! She's beautiful!

Jenny said...

Wow! What a gorgeous photo of a gorgeous baby! Baby Bekah and I send all our love! We simply can not wait to meet her real soon! You are doing an awesome job already Amy, she is so blessed to have you and rocky as her parents!

Meve & Co. said...

Can't wait to hear how everything went...love the picture!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Sara Wolf said...

She is beautiful! Get some sleep and we can't wait to meet her!

Haley said...

BBB she is- now we just have to make it to Coppell to meet her!

rachel said...

She is beautiful! Please let me know when you want a meal and I can come meet this sweet girl!

Christy said...

oh my what a beauty! I cannot wait to hold her! Kate thinks she is cute too :) Oh Amy we are so happy for you and Rocky!