This weekend was my shower hosted by some of my friends here in Dallas. Here is a pic of me with all the hostesses- Rebekah, Meagan, Erin, Kristen, Kim, and Jenny

They did an amazing job creating the perfect shower for me. No detail was left undone and I was super impressed by their creativity! The decor had all the bright colors that I love, the food was absolutely delicious, and all the little personal touches made it so special. I am truly blessed to have these girls as friends who know me so well and love me anyway!
Handmade onesies, paper flowers, delicious food, perfect children's books, and dirt cake, oh my!
Here are my "midnight diapers". All the guests wrote little messages to me and hid them inside diapers that I can read when I need a pick me up during those late night changes. How sweet! They also had monogrammed cups for drinks! Once again- wow!


So many friends and relatives took time out of their lives to come and show their love to me and Miss Brinley. I once again received many amazing gifts! It is really fun to see all the things I have picked out in person and to get some original things I would have never thought of.
Erin's going to love me for this pic but I do have to say that she did a great job being the scribe of all the gifts. Honestly, there wasn't one good pic of this in action for either one of us- gift opening just doesn't provide good pics!


My Mom's cousin and her daughters came to the shower and gave me some precious handmade gifts. I haven't seen them in a while and I was so excited to hear that they have a business with their crafts- here is a shout out to my cousin Amy's business, Gracie Lynn Designs. She has a page on Etsy with the most precious little jumpers. www.gracielynndesigns.etsy.com. I can't wait for Brinley to wear them!
Her mom Linda made this amazing quilt. She also has a business making all kinds of hand sewn items. Her business is called "Stuffed With Love"- She doesn't have a website that I know of, so let me know if you want her contact info.
Erin's mom Jeanette came in from Abilene with my bumper pad. She did a wonderful job and I love it! She doesn't have a business but she should!! I'll post pics of it on the crib as soon as I finish up the nursery.
My HSU pals- Kandi, Kellee with her baby Jenna, and Jules. Kellee and Jenna came all the way from San Antonio. It was so good to see them!


My sweet hubby got to come to this shower! He, Zack, and Mikey hid out for most of the shower but he came out for a bit during present opening time.
He even had a part in the decor by writing me sweet little notes that hung on these pretty green roses. Brinley and I are lucky girls!


Rocky's mom and my mom- Nan and Mimi
Here are some of the other guests being a very good audience for my present opening! Thanks everyone who came to make this day extra special for me! I am truly blessed!









4 comments:
Glad you had such a great time! I love the bumper and can't wait to see more pictures of it in the room! Sorry I couldn't make it!
love the midnight diaper idea!
okay, so i suck! i was totally invited to your shower and we were out of town (running our first marathon!) but i was frantically trying to find the invitation the night before we left so that i could let the hostesses know i wouldn't be able to make it and i totally blew it! too many things on my plate! i am SO sorry! i would have loved to be there to shower you and brinley...looks like i missed a great party!
happy mothers day, amy!
Post a Comment