
After a great bible study by Lynda and a very special time of prayer for me and Brinley, I opened some amazing gifts.
My mom made this pillow for me out of a needlepoint that hung in my nursery. Very neat.

The class put money together to get some wonderful gifts for us. I got a few things off my registry and then they gave me one of the most creative gifts I have ever recieved! They put together a box of mini baking and cooking items, cookbooks, cooking toys, dishes, and this cutie patootie apron! It was such a cute idea and I can't wait to use all the items with Miss Brinley!

Here is our teacher/class mom/ shower hostess Lynda with a mini colander- precious!!

Just had to add this pic because of my priceless expression. I'm saying..."Hmmm...I think this will be very enjoyable for Brinley"

3 of the 4 grandmas were able to come to this shower! From left to right we have my mom- Mimi, Rocky's step mom Donna- Nonna, and my step mom Barbara- BB. Pardon my shiny belly...after 3 black dresses for 3 showers I have finally realized that you can't wear a nude colored slip under a black dress! I couldn't find a black slip and didn't really think anything of it. I also couldn't tell my belly was a shining beacon until I looked at the pictures. I promise I didn't leave the house knowing that!

Side note....
While the women were at the shower, the men played some golf. Here is Daddy Rocky with my Dad Bruce, my brother John, and his Dad Royce.

Back to the shower....
Jay and Lynda have a very interesting collection of animals in their home from various hunting trips Jay has taken. Here are Donna and I with the crown jewel- a giraffe!

I am so blessed to have sweet friends that love the Lord and love me! Here's a few of them- Crystal, Marcie, and Joanna.

That was my final shower and I have been so blessed! Brinley will be the best dressed baby in Coppell and have everything she needs thanks to all the wonderful gifts from our friends and family. I am so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment