Thursday, May 21, 2009

Say Cheese!

Last week a friend of mine from school came and took some pictures of Rocky and I. I wanted to document the pregnancy and even though I am not usually a big fan of pictures of myself, I am glad I did it. I researched some photographer websites and friend's blogs to find some poses I liked and we just had fun with it. We are going to do a few in black and white with some photo-shopping, but here are a few of my favorites so far-

Had to showcase one of Brinley's bows! It's not too big!!

Kind of awkward but good to have a profile.

One with the bedding and my favorite of the B collection.

Copied from Jenny- I like these with my face cut out!!


Love this one even though we have some shadows- anyone know how to take those out of a picture?
Rocky was palming my belly like a basketball but I thought this one was sweet!

I saw a girl from high school's blog and she had taken some pregnancy pics in the kitchen with a mixing bowl. I wanted to try this because I thought it was more than appropriate for me, BUT mine are not even half as cute as hers were! They are awkward but I like how Bridget caught us laughing together.


My absolute fav!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

oh these are cute! gotta love the mixing bowl one with the two of y'all laughing, a great way to capture brinley's mommy! you are going to be so glad you have these! i love your commentary on them too! and i love the one with the bow and the flower : ). oh and you look so pretty in that black shirt!

Marcie said...

Great photos! Do you have photoshop? If you use the "dodge" tool, you can remove shadows from photos. You can also use the "clone" tool to recolor the space the same as the background.

rebekah l. louis said...

how fun to have these pictures!