Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nothing New

I went to the doctor yesterday and I don't really have any new information. I didn't get "checked" because I haven't had any contractions of signs of labor that would have really progressed me from Thursday. I am scheduled to have a sono next Tuesday just to see what is up. My doc said that if Brinley looks big, he will probably go ahead with the induction. So, I could have a baby by next week! We really don't know what we are going to do if she isn't big and he still offers the induction. Planner in me wants to go ahead with it and the other side of me wants to wait it out and take the time off to rest while it is available to me. Why rush sleepless nights, being quarantined at home, and all the changes that come along with a new baby? Don't get me wrong, I am soooo excited for her to get here so we can see her beautiful face and finally be Mom and Dad in real life, but why rush it? We will just see how I feel in a week...it might not be my decision!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness....a week!!?? That is so exciting! I know what you mean though with not rushing into it. Enjoy this time that you have before Brinley arrives. She is going to rock your world! (in the best way possible):) Let me know if you need anything. Love ya!