Friday, May 15, 2009

I think we are ready...

Nursery....check!

My cute glider rocker and curtains I just finished. Decided against the ball fringe. I also have her special verse Rocky chose for her in the big black frame with room for pictures of her.


Her crib with the amazing bumper and the collection of B's I have started but want to add more!


One more view with the shelves Rocky painstakingly hung and the canvases I painted to match her bedding. I am so happy with the way it turned out!

Clean clothes organized by age and type....check!




Gadgets and gizmos assembled and ready...check!


Suitcase packed for the hospital....almost!


Baby Girl....not so much!
I went to the doctor on Thursday for my weekly checkup. I was anxious to get "checked" (for once in my life) to see if she had progressed from last week when I was 70% effaced. Well, not so much. Nothing has changed! I am great with that because I just reached 36 weeks this week and that is when she is considered full term, so if she stays in there longer it will only be better for her. I am also great with that so I can have more time to rest and relax before my life changes forever! I guess I was just hoping I would progress a little so I could see how long it was going to take. The planner in me trying to control everything!

But, as for now I will just sit back and relax, enjoy the kicking in my belly, and wait!!
This post took me so long to finish that I actually have another appointment tomorrow so we will see if the waiting has worked!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Amers...the nursery looks amazing! You have done such a good job! Obviously, I love how you folded and organized all the clothes in the drawers and closet...hahaha. I cannot wait to meet her!

rebekah l. louis said...

looks great, amy!

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery! it is sooooo pretty amy! so fun and sweet! you should have heard my dad grunting and muttering while he put those shelves up, they were hard! good job rocky!

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

I LOVE the nursery ... you did an awesome job!! I bet you are getting anxious for the little one to arrive! I am a planner too and Lane came 2 weeks early on the day ... it is all up to the little one! Congrats .. I cannot wait to see pics of her!

sara lindsey said...

hands down, CUTEST NURSERY EVER! (and i'm not a bit surprised!)

lindy said...

Hey Amy, Wow you are almost there. We are so happy for the both of you. You will both be awesome parents. We can't wait to see pictures of sweet Brynlee. We enjoy the blog.