A major fun surprise of the evening came when I found out that one of our favorite bands, Sister Hazel, was playing in concert! It was awesome, we were literally feet from the stage. We had a blast! I love that we can have so much fun together. It's really great being married to your best buddy. :0)
His parents both came in and we had a great time. We are all so proud of Dr. McAdams!!
This was my original pose because I wanted to block my body out of the pic completely!!
We will miss our best UTSW Ophtho buddies, the Warminskis. Seriously, we love them like family! Luckily they are west Texas folk like us so we are expecting lots of visits!
I had a major photographer fail at the ceremony because I didn't have my silly flash on!! By the time I got my act together, the moment had passed. Oh well, again, just gonna get over it. Rocky's program director Dr. Blomquist had some very nice things to say about him. It was a very proud moment for me as a wifey. I can't believe he's really done!!
Rocky has been so tremendously blessed by his group of residents throughout his 3 years and I love them too! Many attending physicians and other program directors said they were one of the best classes that has ever gone through the program and I couldn't agree more! They all got together and wore bow ties in honor of one of the their favorite doctors/mentors, Dr. Hogan. It was a very sweet gesture and he was really touched.Our last celebration was today for Father's Day. Since Rocky's Dad and Step-Dad were in town, we were able to spend the morning at breakfast with both of them! Too bad this was the only fatherly pic I got...
Rocky is the best dad to Brinley and it is my honor to have him as my partner in this journey of parenthood. I love to watch him love our little girl and I absolutely can't wait to see him with a little boy. Happy Father's Day, sweet hubby!
3 comments:
Congrats to Dr. Rocky on such a huge accomplishment!! Love the bow tie and I love the pictures of you. Seriously, I don't know what you are talking about. Those are beautiful pictures, especially the first one of just you and Rocky before the dinner.
i like your shirt, too :)
fun celebrations. can NOT believe rocky is FINISHED! whoa.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to Rocky!
And I think that you look awesome!
Post a Comment