Monday, June 18, 2012

24 Weeks


Another 2 weeks of pregnancy have flown by.  Sometimes I still find myself forgetting that I am pregnant!  I feel great these days and I am not too big to be uncomfortable.  I have gotten larger and much more pregnant, but its more the other parts of my body and not my belly.  :0/  I digress...
I am feeling this little man moving all the time!  He is especially active any time I am lying down.  We actually saw my belly moving around this week too.  It is just the craziest and most amazing feeling in the world.

We are moving this week so I am glad that I still have lots of energy.  It's funny that the last time I moved was in the middle of my pregnancy with Brinley.  I guess it's just the way we roll in our family!  I think this might be our last move for a while but last baby??  Who knows? hahaha


I have picked an inspiration fabric for his nursery.  I am going with bikes (a nod to his Uncle David!) blue, turquoise, red, black, and linen colors.  As sad as I am to be leaving our sweet little house this week, I am really excited to get into the new house to get his nursery started.   My nesting is going to be in full effect and I can't wait!
  

Lastly, we have a name for our little man that I feel I should go ahead and announce.

Cason Blaine McAdams
 
It is so funny because we have known this would be his name before we knew he was a boy.  We were a little more on the fence with a girl name, but the boy name we knew for sure.  It was the same way with Brinley, so maybe I should trust my intuition in knowing just the name we would need.  Cason is just a name we like and Blaine is Rocky's brother Corey's middle name.  I guess we like the one syllable middle name too. :0)

My next pregnancy update will be from our new home!


1 comment:

danya said...

Love the nursery inspiration and the name!!!