Wednesday, March 7, 2012
A Day at the Ar-Burrito
On Monday we met up with The Louis' and the Warminski's at the Arboreteum, or Ar-Burrito as we refer to it in our family. And no, that is not toddler talk. I am so glad we are friends with people who have memberships and let us mooch off them!
We had a fabulous time enjoying the beautiful weather and each other. It's Dallas Blooms time, which means the park is full of gorgeous tulips, among other flowers. Too bad this is the only pic I got of them. Seriously though, so beautiful!
It happened to be Mommy and Me Monday so there was a petting zoo. Brinley actually touched the bunny, I was so surprised because that's usually not her style.
She also enjoyed brushing the goats.

Chase at the frog fountains! Rebekah stealthily caught this moment on my camera.
I think the most fun of the day came in the luscious green grass, playing chase and being silly in barefeet. Oh the joys of childhood.


A close second were the fountains.





It was a beautiful way to spend a beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you got some great shots of miss brin!
Post a Comment