Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Her First Haircut

Yes, Brinley is 2 1/2 years old and I have never cut her hair. I just haven't been able to cut those curls!
It was time, so I bit the bullet and made her and I an appointment. One of the childcare workers at our church is a hair dresser, so I knew I could trust her and Brinley was very comfortable with her too.
I was a little worried that she would freak out about it, but she didn't at all! She was very excited to get a hair cut and she didn't shed a tear. She just stood there and cooperated the entire time. I was so proud of her.
You can barely even tell it has been cut, but I can. Katie braided it and put her bow back in when she was done. Another milestone checked off the list for my big girl!

No comments: