Monday, November 14, 2011
Catching up!
Our life has been busy lately- as usual! Since my last post, I turned 31. I came home last weekend to a keurig coffee maker and a backyard decorated, lovingly, by my husband and daughter using glow sticks. I know these pics don't really capture it, but I wanted to put them anyway! I had a great birthday!

Last Saturday, we met up with the Warminski fam and the Louis fam at the arboreteum to get some Christmas card pics. You will just have to wait to see the rest because they are coming soon to a Christmas card near you!
Our weekdays were filled with the usual activities and playing at home. Brinley is growing into quite the creative little girl- she has really been enjoying laundry baskets and boxes that she turns into beds, cars, houses, and towers.
Someone else in our house enjoys this type of play as well!
Mimi came in on Thursday night so that I could spend Friday wedding dress shopping with Kalyn, her sister and her mom. We had a very fun and successful shopping trip! ;0)
Mimi stayed the whole weekend so we could spend time with our friends from college that were in town. On Saturday morning we took her on our traditional walk to the donut shop.
While I was gone, they made me some tissue paper flowers for my birthday,
and cooked us a delicious dinner!
We celebrated Jared's birthday with most of the HSU gang.
One of the highlights for me was playing whirly ball for the first time. Even though we were the oldest people there by a good 10 years, we had a blast!!
It was a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment