Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Thursday night we headed to a local church's pumpkin patch. We are going to the Arboreteum on Monday with our playgroup, but we wanted Daddy to get in on some of the pumpkin action!
Brinley was pretty much clueless as to what we were doing or where we were, but I want this to be a fall tradition so what better time to start than now?!
And, you have to have pictures of your pumpkin outfit in an actual pumpkin patch, right?
We had lots of fun with our girl, as usual!


"Here, Brin, hold the stem like this so everyone will think you did it on your own."
"Got it, Dad!"

We found the perfect pumpkin for our little punkin! Now on to carving!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

what fun pictures! and as always, she is looking SOOOO cute! that girl sure has style! : )

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

Hi Amy!

I found your blog! Your sweet little girl is just absolutely beautiful! I love reading blogs of other moms, so I am so glad I found you!